Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Month 2


So. Another month in braces have gone by. And during that month, my teeth have made some movements, I've gotten better at my brushing and flossing techniques, and life with braces have so far been good. Speaking of brushing, I have found the most amazing toothbrush at Walmart--their own brand of toothbrush of sensitive teeth is just wonderful. The brush head is small enough for me to get in between the brackets and my gum line, and the bristles are so soft. I could caress the bristles all day. Oh my god, this toothbrush is amazing. Just...totally worth the $1.50 I paid for it. It's just...I love it. I love it so much.

Anyway, onto the pictures:

Before we started...
Month 1
Month 2


The biggest movements have definitely been my upper central and lateral incisors, and my upper right canine.The gap between my top front teeth is just about gone, and it's pretty amazing to see the progress so far. Braces doesn't seem to do a whole lot day by day, or even week by week...but compared month to month...and BAM! All these changes are suddenly obvious.

Braces are a truly a practice in patience. Onto the next month we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces