Friday, June 9, 2017

Week 9

As there isn't much change in my teeth between my last post and this one, I've decided that I will not provide a week by week update here. Instead of giving an update of my teeth, I think I'll turn this into a Things I've Learned blog.

So without a further ado, Things I've Learned So Far:
1) Putting on elastics is so much easier with practice. But with that said, I still don't know how to put on elastics without the plastic tool.
2) Choosing the right toothbrush can make all the difference.
3) Flossing is easier now that I've got the hang of it.
4) Sometimes, following the list of "banned" food is the easy part. Eating food can be the hard part.
5) There's no need to really follow the list of "banned" food. Common sense (and your teeth) will dictate what you can and can not eat.
6) Braces lose their novelty real fast.
7) Looking obsessively in the mirror daily for teeth movement becomes a normal routine.
8) You start comparing your teeth with other people's teeth...and you definitely start noticing other people's teeth more
9) You weirdly get used to waking up with your cheeks pressed against your braces.
10) You get used to the constant pressure on your teeth.

Look at where we started...

Look at where we are...
(Yes I'm channeling my love for Hamilton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces