Friday, May 19, 2017

Week 6

Nothing exciting has gone on in terms of braces this week. I have not observed any teeth movement (at least, not ones that are visible to me. I'm sure the braces are working every day that I have them on), and nothing new has cropped up in my life with braces. The one thing I did notice is that there are noticeable spaces in between teeth on my lower arch, where space wasn't there before. It's mostly between my lower left lateral incisor and canine, my lower left canine and premolar, and lower right canine and premolar. So I guess in a roundabout way, my teeth are moving...and I definitely noticed the spaces when I was flossing. But otherwise, life is smooth sailing with braces so far. And I have my first follow up appoint in a little over a month, so I guess that's something to look forward to.

The teeth I started with
The teeth I'm living wth right now..

...I guess from comparing the above two pictures, my lower canines are more straight than they were pre braces, my left central incisor is less tilted, my left lateral incisor have definitely moved, and my right upper canine is coming out of its crossbite position.

All in all, things are improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces