Friday, May 12, 2017

Week 5

A little hockey update: we lost in Game 7, so we're out of the playoffs. Always next year tho!

So in addition to getting my wire fixed and getting a metal tie attached on Wednesday, there is some news in the braces department! I have noticed some movement with my teeth. Well, tooth, to be more specific. And to be more specific than that, it's my right canine. That's where my cross bite is--when my bite is closed, my right canine is inside my lower arch. And that is the tooth that has moved a bit. My right canine isn't completely out yet, but it's definitely a heck of a lot better than when I started. And sometimes, when I'm eating, my right canine catches on my lower pre molars...which had never happened before, because of the crossbite. So the elastics are working, and the braces are moving teeth to where they need to be.

And with that, pictures.

Before braces. See the crossbite with my right canine?
See how my right canine has moved outwards and is making its way out of the crossbite?

Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces