Friday, February 9, 2018

Month 10 and Week 44

Another week, another month....and the Winter Olympic is here upon us once again! I have yet to watch the opening ceremony, but I've recorded it, so I will be watching it tonight. And go Team Canada!

The gap between my lower right central and lateral incisor is still there, and I'm pretty sure those two teeth look more crooked than straight, when compared to before. But I know that with braces, sometimes, teeth get more crooked before they're straightened out, to make room and improve bite, so I'm not worried about the gap. It's just a bit of a minor annoyance, that's all. I can't really tell what these finishing wires are doing, because I personally don't see much of movements (unless you count the gap that developed between my lower right central and lateral incisor). But then again, from my research, these wires aren't really supposed to produce great big movements anyway. They're there to tweak things, to settle the teeth, and to act as a brace for them before the wires and brackets all come off. So I suppose it makes sense that I'm not seeing any big noticeable teeth changes as I did for the first few months of my braces journey.

It's really a little boring when there isn't much to report on, but I guess that's the way this is going to go from now on. I mean, I'm happy that for the most part, my teeth have straightened out, and are more or less aligned. But on the other hand, it's a little...not exactly discouraging, but just plain boring to not see any noticeable movement. I guess the silver lining to all this is that the big heavy duty work is done, and we're just working on the details now.

Before. Oh how things have changed....
Month 9
Month 10
Week 44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces