Friday, November 17, 2017

Weeks 31 and 32

....yeah, about that thing about me being good at posting in a timely manner. It obviously didn't happen last week, because I totally goofed. I had every intention to do it. And then I didn't. Mostly because I was a lazy ass, but also because I had bought a Christmas tree, put that up and decorated it. And this blog thing kind of, sort of, got pushed aside. And I know all that just sounds like a bunch of excuses for why I didn't post my usual "week by week" post last week, and you know what? They are. They really are just a bunch of excuses why I didn't do it. I don't even have a good reason for why I didn't bother to post last week other than I fucked up.

But I am here now, blessing this blog with a long overdue update.

Last two weeks, I really didn't notice any visible teeth movement. (Ha. ha. I almost spelt "movement" as "moothment.) I mean, I can tell that there has been some movement, because my bite continues to change and shift, and overall, it just feels different. But I really can't pinpoint any visible changes in terms of teeth movement. I think my two lateral incisors on the top arch have rounded out a little bit more, but it's so hard to tell. The only thing I know is that my bite is changing, and because of that, I know that teeth must be moving in order for that to happen, but which teeth moved is the thing I can not make heads nor tails with.

Welp, that was just me rambling about my bite changing. Man, I've got this self-deprecating thing down pat today. Way to go me.

So instead of me spending another paragraph rambling on about how there's no visible teeth movement, but swearing up and down that there must be because of changing bite, I'm just going to post the pictures.

Yeah I'm not too sure where this self-deprecating sarcasm is coming from, but I sort of like it. I think I'll use it more often here. I mean, I don't always have to be saccharine sweet, honest and candid.
(Honestly, I think I just feel sassy today for no good reason other than I feel like it).44

Week 31
Week 32

On the bright side of things, my next orthodontist appointment is in 11 days, so hopefully, hopefully, things will be changing soon. I really really really hope that he takes me off the box elastics. It's done is job and I'd rather not wear it to sleep any more. I'm okay with elastics. Just not this box configuration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces