Saturday, November 25, 2017

Week 33

Well gang, we made it to another week with braces! And today marks the official 30 days til Christmas countdown! Not that I celebrate Christmas, per se, being Asian and all, but I do enjoy the Christmas decor everywhere during the holidays, the festivities, the gift giving (well, me buying myself presents totally counts as gift giving), the TV specials, the food at work, the Christmas songs, and Boxing Day shopping. I even bought a Christmas tree this year for decoration! I am so ready for the holiday season to start. (And my material self is so ready for Boxing Day sales).

(For those of you not in Canada, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas. Stores put on sales on that day, and those sales usually last through the week. It's like Black Friday in the states. Except it's after Christmas, not before. And yes, we do have Black Friday sales here. The deals aren't as amazing as the ones you see in the states though. I got a HDMI cable and a wireless keyboard this year for Black Friday, because the boyfriend wants them.)

I have an orthodontist appointment next Tuesday, and I really hope that I'll have my wires changed this time around, because I really haven't seen any exciting teeth movement on these wires. I mean, I've had these on since August. It's high time for a change. That and I really want to stop wearing the box configuration at night time. So I hope that something will happen during my appointment on Tuesday, namely wire change!

As far as teeth goes, I haven't seen any changes from last week. Although, I have been noticing that there are gaps developing on the right bottom arch, between my incisors. The gaps are at the bottom of the teeth, just above the gumline....I hope that this is part of the "it gets worse before it gets better" part of having braces. I suspect that more powerchains are in my future. To close the gaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces