Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week 29

Well gang, we've made it to another week! Happy Halloween...even though I'm not really allowed to eat any candies with braces in my mouth. Well, I am, but like most eating events, it's a hassle, and there are some restrictions to what I can eat. So no Halloween candies for me this year. Or next, probably.

Not a whole lot have happened this week. I can feel my bite changing at times, and it's a really weird feeling. Teeth wise, they look neater? Straighter? But no significant teeth movements have been noted by me thus far. Can't believe that in a week, it'll be 7 months with braces on...god, time does fly when you're having fun. Then I have an orthodontist appointment at the end of November, so hopefully I'll get new wires and a change in elastics (I'm really getting tired of the box configuration at night. The open bite is gone!)

Week 28
Week 29. Teeth seems a bit straighter and my bite continues to change. No elastics on when I took this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces