Friday, December 22, 2017

Week 37

Another 7 days have gone by, and another week of braces have been lived.

Life continues to be free and nice without the elastics. Seriously. I thought I would find something else to complain when I don't have elastics to complain about, but so far I haven't found one single thing to complain about with regards to braces sans elastics. Braces life without elastics is just so...free and amazing that I don't think it'd be right for me to find something to complain about for the sake of complaining. Like, I have not found one thing that bugged me as much as elastics did. Elastics is a necessary evil of braces, and one that I'm glad I got out of the way (hopefully).

There's not been much in terms of movement, but like I said in the previous post, I am noticing the pressure of the wires against my teeth more acutely now that I don't have braces. My left canine is still tipped slightly inward, but I'm certain that it can be fixed easily with a wire change. I would really like to get new wires with my next appointment, but only time will tell. My bite continues to change from time to time. And so far, I haven't found any indications that my open bite is back or my top arch moving back. It appears that the effects of the elastics are still there, which is good, because I am in no rush to wear elastics again.

Week 37
Happy Holidays y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces