Saturday, August 5, 2017

Week 17

Can you believe that July is over already? And that we're officially half way through the summer? Soon enough it'll be fall, and then winter....time really sure goes by quick.

I'm feeling my bite changing, and my top arch is starting to come forward a bit, thanks to elastics use. It's a slow, slow process, but I definitely see differences in my top arch between now, and when I started. There's definitely a bigger space between my top teeth and and my bottom teeth, and teeth that were in crossbite are either coming out of their crossbite or are already out. I just wish that things would progress faster, but that's completely out of my control. For the time being, I'm just being a good patient and wearing my elastics as instructed, in the hops that it will progress my treatment faster. Every little bit helps. If I can shave off a few days of my treatment by wearing my elastics religiously, then I will do that.

Second adjustment on the 16, so I'm curious as to what will be done with this adjustment. I believe I will be getting new wire on my bottom arch, just because that's what the dental assistant told me at my last adjustment, but who knows? I guess I will find out when I go in.

Week 16
Week 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces