Friday, August 3, 2018

Week 68, 69, and 70


So another three weeks went by and I...obviously haven't been the best at keeping this blog updated. I blame it on the summer heat and sunshine.

Anyway, I did call my orthodontist regarding the X-Rays that my dentist sent over, and the office said it was okay for me to just keep my original appointment on August 20, instead of coming in earlier. I'm guessing that the X-Rays weren't that terrible to the orthodontist...or this is just the way the office does things. Squeezing in last minute appointment is hard at the office, and I'd know from changing my appointment dates. So here's to hoping that the root resorption isn't as bad as it looks.

The gap created by IPR between my top left lateral and central incisor have closed, but not the one on the right side. Coincidentally, my top right central incisor have been more achy than usual...I just hope that means that the tooth is moving and the protrusion is getting better. Other than that, wearing elastics at nigh is pretty damn annoying, and the hooks on the right side just doesn't want to cooperate with me.

Pictures!

Week 68
Week 69
Week 70


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces