Saturday, July 15, 2017

Week 14

Another week in braces have gone by! Nothing really happened this week, other than the fact that I discovered you can put elastics on by hand instead of with the plastic tool that comes with the elastics. And that discovery alone made my braces life slightly easier--gone were the times of aiming the tool at the hook and trying to loop the elastics over the hook. Now all I have to do is pick up the elastics with my hand and just loop it over the hook with my fingers. It work much, much better than the hook tool. But still would recommend using the tool for smaller elastics.

Not much have changed between last week and this week in terms of teeth movement. I'm starting to think that the movement have slowed down with the new wires that I have. Because I feel like that when I was on my starter wires, there were teeth movement every week...but now, I hardly see any. Well, ones that are visible anyway. I'm sure things are moving as they should be, but it's just not on a level that I can directly observe yet. Eating is easier now, but in about three weeks, I have another adjustment, which I presume will set me back on the eating regular good thing again. I've gotten much better at brushing and flossing, and putting on elastics have been easier now that I figured out how to put elastics on by hand. My mouth and lips still feel dryer than usual, but again, that's a price I pay for wanting straight teeth.

Before.
Week 13
Week 14






No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces