Friday, April 27, 2018

Week 55

Here we are, another week, another post. And this time, it's actually on time! Small blessings, right?

So we are now firmly in what I called the boring phase of the whole braces journey. I've been on my final wires since January, and really, there's been no major changes or shifting that I can see. Not that I expect there would be. I mean, this is the stage where things get tweaked and finalized before the wires come off, so there shouldn't be any major changes. But man, is it ever boring! Like...rationally, I know things are happening, whether or not I can see the changes or not, but visually, it's gotten pretty dry since January. As far as I know, we're working on my bite, and that should be it.

But so boring!

My molars are definitely touching each other now--thank you box elastics--which hopefully mean that I won't have to deal with more elastics when I go in for my next appointment on the 9th. I just think that while elastics work, and work well, I'm getting a bit tired of elastics by now. Except for three months, I've had elastics since I got braces put on. And I'm kinda missing the freedom of having no elastics. Braces are definitely a lot easier to deal with when there aren't elastics involved. But I suppose time will tell what the next step in my journey will be.

Week 55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces