Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week 24

Another week, another update.

So this week, I've noticed that my upper front teeth covers my lower teeth really well immediately after my square elastic is placed on, or taken off. Not so much during the day. Not sure if this is a sign that I'll probably be asked to keep wearing them at night during my next appointment, or if that's just how things are and it'll improve with time. Again, my bite is changing, and it's a weird feeling, not knowing what my bite is going to be until I wake up in the morning. Sure makes eating a bit of an...intriguing thing at times. But no matter. this is what I signed up for, and this is what I have to endure.

(I do wish that I can stop wearing elastics, but I don't think I'm anywhere done with them yet. But a girl can dream. And hope. And wish.)

Week 23


Week 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after braces